In the recent time MTS Video Recovery Software is a remarkable tool which has gained the popularity to the greater extent in the digital world. It comes with powerful scanning algorithm that easily recover all lost/deleted/corrupted/formatted data from all storage devices. Having user friendly interface it is quiet simple to use. Well in order to recover lost MTS videos or photos on any digital devices you should perform recovery process by using MTS Video Recovery Software. For this you need to follow the procedure given below:
1. Install MTS Video Recovery Software on your desktop and double click on the MTS Video Recovery Software icon.
2. You will see “Recover photo, Audio and video button. Click on them.
3. All internally and externally media including hard drive will appear.
4. Then you have to select desired media to scan under Select Media for Recovery window.
5. After selecting the desired media click on Scan Now.
6. You will observe that scanning process begins now. When scanning process completes, it will show preview of recovered files.
7. When your all photos and videos gets recovered successfully you should stop the scanning process by turning off Radio button. Click on yes when asked to terminate the operation.
Before installing MTS Video Recovery Software you must follow the installation guide as follows:
- First of all click Save file when dialog box appears
- Now Double Click the file when Download windows appear
- After that Click Run when security warning Dialog box appears
System prerequisites : Before installing MTS Video Recovery Software you must be aware of its system requirements so that it can recover files in easy manner.
Processor: Pentium class
RAM: 1 GB recommended
Hard disk: 100 MB free space
Operating system: Windows8/Windows7/Vista/Xp
Uninstallation of MTS Video Recovery Software:
- First of all Go to Control panel
- After that Select Add or Remove option
- Then Select Remove/Uninstall MTS Video Recovery Software.