Get All your Lost or Corrupted Videos Back
What could me more painful than losing your important MTS video files unexpectedly? MTS is the file extension forAdvanced Video Coding High Definition or AVCHD videos which provides high definition video quality with amazing sound effect. It is very popular and is being widely used by various users all around the globe. It supports a range of different digital devices and even used in PC and Laptops. Well, every now and then users looks for MTS video recovery due to different unexpected causes. The most liable factors which may leads the users to such calamitous consequences are mentioned bellow, take a look.
Causes Behind Loss of MTS Video File
- Accidental Deletion:- It is often seen that while removing unnecessary files or performing some other operation users unknowingly ends up with deleting important MTS files by mistake.
- Incomplete File Transferring:- Any kind of interruption while moving your videos from one device to another, can result in severe corruption in your MTS video files.
- Bad Sector On Storage Media:- Storing your important video files on virus or malware infected media drive can also result in same.
- Unsupported Media Player:- If you try to play your MTS video file with an unsupported media player then it may also damage your important MTS video files badly.
- Device Malfunctioning:- Even if there occurs any unexpected error in your camera or camcorder then it can also play an important role in your MTS video file corruption.
- Converting Video Format:- Many a times while switching video format from MTS video to any other format or while editing or playing videos users encounters an unknown error message and hence get unable to play their MTS videos.
- Human Error:- Recording videos in low battery or when storage space is empty is also a very reasonable factors which often causes such unfortunate disaster when users need to repair MTS video files as soon as possible.
Download For Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, & 10
Download For Mac Operating System
Well, no matter whatever may be the reason behind loss of your important MTS video is, you can still get all your lost or corrupted video files back easily. However, before opting to the recovery phase you should first know the way to prevent your videos from overwriting because once your file get overwritten by any other file then MTS video recovery will be simply next to impossible for you. Important tips to avoid overwriting of your precious video files has been listed bellow.
- Stop using your camcorder as long as all your files get recovered completely.
- Avoid trying any manual method as a simple minor mistake can make the situation even worse.
- Do not connect your memory card in any other device.
- Do not use an unknown third party tool.
- Try and recover all your lost videos as soon as possible.
Best Solution for MTS Video Recovery
You can either try retrieving your videos manually or can also opt for a professional third party tool. Meanwhile, backup is the only reliable manual option to get lost MTS files safely. You may come to know about few other options too but most of these methods doesn’t really works and those which are really useful require high level of technicality. Hence, if you don’t have created any backup file yet then you should better go for MTS Video Recovery Software. It is an ultimate solution to repair or recover all kinds of media files. It is loaded with lots of significant features and is very easy to use. It scans your entire storage media deeply and quickly restores all lost files in just few easy steps. Therefore, it is recommended to make use of MTS Video Recovery Software for safe, convenient and complete MTS Video Recovery.
Features Of MTS Video Recovery
Supported OS:- It is well well compatible with bother Mac as well as Windows OS. Furthermore, it even support recovery lost MTS files from a range of different digital devices and memory cards.
Supported Windows OS:- It can repair and restore your MTS video files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
Supported Mac OS X:- It support recovery of MTS and any other media files from Mac OS X 10.4 and above versions including OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan.
User Guide Of MTS Video Recovery Software For Windows
Step 1: First of all download and Install the software on your Windows computer system.
Step 2: Select the drive and click on “Start Scan” option. Well, the “Advance Scan” option will to customize the recovery process.
Step 3: Now select the drive to scan your lost MTS video files.
Step 4: Now select the file type which you need to recovery.
Step 5: Progress bar will show you the entire process of scanning.
Step 6: Here you can see the preview of all scanned files. Click on “Recover” button to save desired file.
Step 7: In the end you will need to select the desired location where you want to restore your files.